Wayland Games

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Warhammer 40,000 - New BattleForce Boxes Incoming!

The Warhammer Community Website has been updated with a look at the brand-new Battleforce boxsets coming soon (They don't actually mention a release date but given they mention updating your xmas lists it does suggest that it's a matter of weeks).

The boxes all look great and would a great starting point for any new army:
  • Space Marines: Interdiction Force
  • Necrons: Eradication Legion
  • Astra Militarum: Bastion Platoon
  • Chaos Space Marines: Decimation Warband
  • T'au Empire: Starpulse Cadre
  • Tyranids: Brood Swarm


All the boxes look packed so I'm not expecting them to be cheap or at around the same price as the new Combat Patrol boxes which are £85 here from GW. I'm thinking more around the £100 mark if not more. That said, there is (as previously mentioned) a new Combat Patrol box coming for the Blood Angels but with the Battleforce boxes, I'm liking the Space Marines set over the actual Blood Angels one simply because it contains more of what I need:



Whilst Blood Angels are my main love, Necrons are my army of choice and their box holds a lot more of what I need to bolster my army:


Lychguard, Canoptek Spider, Triarch Stalker, these are all on my list to get and you can never have too many warriors right?


No comments:

Post a Comment