Wayland Games

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Blood Bowl - The New Edition


Now I'm not a massive Blood Bowl player, I got two teams and only played a handful of times. Never played in any leagues and only used the out of the box team rules but it looks like there is going to be some massive changes with the new edition.

Like I said in a previous post the new edition looks great and I'm very tempted to get it lol Warhammer Community has recently posted another article on the teams and how some of them may change with the new edition. These changes include every team and star player in production which can be found in the new thick rule book which will be included in the game box. Much better than the magazine type booklet that came with the last edition

The Warhammer Community website also goes over the teams available in the box, the human team overview can be found here, whilst the new Ork team can be found here. Personally I'm an Ork fan, the 'umies are just too fancy for me.

There looks to be some major changes to the way the game plays, so after just getting my head around the last edition, I'm expecting another learning curve to get to know all these changes.

As a bonus though, there is some freebies at participating stores when you purchase the game.

Update:

They have now released a better look at the Necromantic Horrors team .... think I may be investing in another team soon....

Another Update:

It's now available to pre-order, quite surprised at it's price tag of £85, that's a lot of minis and content for the price when compared with the previous version.The Necromantic Horror Team: The Wolfenburg Crypt-Stealers look great as well, might have to invest in these once I've got the new Codex Supplement for Blood Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment