Wayland Games

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Space Marine Heroes - Series 3


Space Marine Heroes Series 3 is finally coming out over here!

 As of writing this, the Space Marine Heroes website hadn't been updated but Warhammer Community had been with the news. Now, I never collected any of the first series, which consisted of Ultramarines Tactical Squad Space marines and didn't manage to get all of the series 2 ones which were Blood Angels Terminators:


I probably won't get any of these either to be fair, as great as they look, Death Guard isn't my army as much as a thorn in my side due to the fact that my Twin has a rather large army of Death Guard he likes to often annihilate me with lol.

Starting November 7th you can pre-order these from GamesWorkshop even though from what I understand they have been available for sometime over in Japan. Even so, they look like great models and if I did get any I reckon I would like painting these.



As with previous series, one of the mini's isn't revealed (expect it to be a champion of some sort) and they can be bought in a pack of six to get the whole collection in one or blindly one at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment