Wayland Games

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Armies on Parade 2020

 I don't expect to win anything but you got to have a go right? This year is my first year so I decided to go with my Necrons as the display and decided to try and make a pyramid for them to be around as if they were first awakening from the tomb.


The build itself was made using MDF off the back of an old wardrobe, hotgun used to glue it all together and sprayed black. Finally I covered the floor area in PVA glue to fix down the black sand.

Originally, I didn't have The Silent King either, so I built an entrance which was going to serve as a portal. Having Szarekh though changed things as you really couldn't see this entrance once he was placed lol. I also got my twin to 3D print me a couple of obelisk type things to place outside the pyramid. Here's the finished submitted product, with all the excellent talent in this community I don't expect to get a look in though lol











 



No comments:

Post a Comment