Wayland Games

Monday, November 9, 2020

Blood Bowl Cometh

 So next week sees the new Blood Bowl Boxset go up for pre-order along with a few other Blood Bowl related things. Wouldn't say I'm a massive player, only played a handful of times and painting the models seemed like a chore at the time. That said, I've never lost a game and have two teams I can use lol.


The new boxset does look tempting though, it comes with two teams, two dice sets and the dugouts, pitch etc.  (as you would expect) but it also includes two referees, an ogre (for the humans), a troll (for the orks) and two star players, one for each team.

 

This is a far more fleshed out box than the last one (so I expect the price to reflect this). The current version was around £75 to buy if I remember right (I did want to confirm but the page returns an error now lol), with everything that's in this new box, I'm expecting it be around the £100+ mark.

The Orks look awesome, the humans (to me anyways) don't lol May have to invest in this in the new year but there is always so much I want from GW, if I ever won the lottery I'd probably be skint in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment