Wayland Games

Monday, November 30, 2020

Motivational Monday?

 If anything, I could use some motivation today.

I have a mound of stuff I wanna do, however, life gets in the way. Decorating, kids, work etc. 

That being said, the other twin has perked up with the knowledge of the Death Guard Codex changes that are coming soon and looking at the article on Warhammer Community they are being brought inline with the Space Marines. Wounds are going up to 2 from 1 and so are Attacks.

Like Death Guard needed a hand! I've always lost to them. Sodding disgustingly resilience....

Well, I am talking pre-Necrons New Codex so I may still wipe them when I play against them next!


Talking of Necrons, I have bolstered them recently with a squad of DeathMarks and a Doomsday Ark which I'm eager to try out. Admittedly, I was trying out my Airbrush on the Doomsday Ark and it didn't go to plan and stay with my usual colour scheme for my Sauketh.

Everything else I try to add to my Necrons seem to be sold out, Necrons Lokhust Heavy Destroyer comes to mind...


No comments:

Post a Comment