Wayland Games

Friday, November 27, 2020

Lockdown Extended...

 So next Wednesday we come out of lockdown here, only to go back into Tier 3 which means I still can't get a game in! 

Frustrating to say the least.

So what's the alternatives? 

1) Playing with the kids!

I tried and to be fair, my 7 year old enjoyed the basics of moving and shooting. As soon as you start introducing more of the rules though it soon got overwhelming for him.

2) Playing with the wife

Yea, this is a none starter (for me at least)

3) PC Games

There's been a lot of games over the years, still got Death Wing on my PC. Thought about jumping back on Eternal Crusade but it really wasn't going anywhere last time I played.

4) Table Top Simulator

This one sounds a good possibility, though it does depend on the guys I play with having it as well lol Will have a look into it and let you know.


So what's everyone doing to get their fix?

No comments:

Post a Comment