Wayland Games

Sunday, November 1, 2020

No game day today (grrr covid restrictions!)

So Covid strikes again and we are now in the UK Tier 2 bracket with the whole of England going into full lockdown from Thursday 5th November. This means no game today, just as my Necrons were doing so well lol

In the meantime, I bit the bullet and bought The Silent King. After reading his datasheet in the codex I couldn't not get him lol Must say though, that he is fiddley in places to fit together and trying to paint him if he's totally put together would be a nightmare so I would recommend leaving some parts off to paint first.


Gonna take me sometime to paint but it is coming together nicely:


My stacks of paint pots isn't that extensive, so as much as I would like to paint it in the same colours as GW's images, I'm pretty limited to what I have. You could argue that I should buy the right paints but right now I think my wife would divorce me if I spent any more this month (my primary hard drive dying on me didn't help either lol).


I'm even using a ye olde paint pot for the glowy green lol.

Ok, so my video equipment isn't that good but you can check my short unboxing & build video below (remember to like and subscribe please):




No comments:

Post a Comment