Wayland Games

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Necrons

 I bought the starter set for Necrons before Indomitus and glad I did now. Initially, I was loosing every game I played with them. Now with the new codex, that's changed, the C'tan Shard of the Nightbringer is now a must have in any game for me, even at 350 points.

There's still a few units that I need (want!) to bolster my army but as it stands I'm pretty happy with what I have:








Illuminor Szeras had to be the most challenging to build and paint (fiddley mini!), whereas the Nightbringer had to be the easiest lol Granted, the warriors can get boring repeating the same old again and again but I'm up to 50 of them so don't think I'll need anymore.

It's not all of them, hopefully once my Armies on Parade is finished I'll have some better images of them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment