Wayland Games

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Primaris Assault Intercessors

 


Taking a break from my Necrons to bolster my Blood Angels. Must say, loving these new Primaris models, especially on the lieutenants, sergeants and captains, details and design are fantastic! Also, the push fit of the new minis really helps when painting them.


I had already started adding in the new Primaris models with a squad of Reivers but since Indomitus came out I'm excited for the new range, which my brother has jumped on straight away to build up his Space Wolves like this great paint job he has done on his Blade Guard:



Excited to play them in a game soon (COVID depending!), the chainswords look like they are gonna do some real damage, at some point I really need to get another squad that I can turn in to Flesh Tearers to go with my Gabriel Seth:


Roll on December when I can a copy of the new Blood Angels codex, hopefully Santa will be good to me cause having played Necrons based on their new Codex, all Space Marine chapters are gonna need something special to go up against them!





No comments:

Post a Comment